Sunday, November 22, 2009

Childhood memories come alive a christmas time.



















Oh how the memories of my childhood came flooding back to me this week. We (my husband, son & I) where wandering the paved streets of Vienna, when we turn a corner and there they were. Tree's, big tree's dripping with coloured lanterns. A truly divine sight. This has been a really powerful memory I have carried with me most my life. I'm really not to sure if it was something I personally witnessed as a child or if it is from a dream I had when I was young or even if it's an image from a childhood book. But this image sure did transport me back to being a very small child. I felt like I was in the most magical place. A place where joy & innocence dwell. I just sat and watched as my son danced under these lit trees and created his own memories and new ones for me.








No comments:

Post a Comment